Christine Brown, Managing Broker:
Firm WebsiteView Website Address:
2301 Gallows Road
Dunn Loring, VA 22027
Wireless internet, kitchenette, desks, computers, printers, fax machines, scanners
Get information about this firm
Welcome Existing & Future Agents of AveryHess, Realtors – Tysons Corner
At the core of any successful business are hard-working, dedicated individuals with a commitment to caring and excellence. Our company's success is an ongoing tribute to the talented people that represent AveryHess, Realtors. From Sales to Mortgage, Settlement Services to Insurance, and Relocation to Property Management, we have assembled the best Real Estate team in the area.
Our Sales Associates benefit from the most progressive working environment in Real Estate and have a thorough understanding of the local Real Estate market. We define our business model as consumer-centric-a model that focuses the effort of our entire team on the most important part of Real Estate, the consumer. Our entire suite of technology, products, and services has been designed in order to serve the needs of today's Real Estate consumer and Sales Associate. We seek Sales Associates who share our drive to service the consumer through both the latest technology available and good old fashioned customer service.
AveryHess, Realtors is proud to cover the price of your Principles and Practices of Real Estate course tuition upon joining Avery-Hess and completing your first transaction with AveryHess, Realtors - Tysons Corner. To take advantage of completing this $389 classroom course for FREE, please contact Christine Brown at (240) 507-6025. We look forward to meeting you and helping you begin your real estate career!
Click to view and register for the courses that we offer at this facility.
Managing Broker and Moseley Instructor
(240) 507-6025 | email@example.com
I have been in the Real Estate business for over 10 years and continue to enjoy every minute and market that comes my way! I am the Branch Manager of our office. Along with my current sales business I train and mentor our agents, recruit, and support my agents how they need me so they can continue to grow their sustainable businesses.
Salesperson and Moseley Instructor
(703) 405-6177 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary has been a Realtor, and Sales and Marketing Consultant at AveryHess since 1997. She is skilled in short sales; new home sales; assisting first time home buyers; relocation; investment properties and much more. Mary is excited to be a Moseley instructor, and loves meeting and helping students as they begin their journey into the Real Estate profession.
- "Christine Brown was an exceptional instructor. She was concise in her teaching, and by applying her personal experiences as a Realtor, she made even some of the more dry topics intersting; so much so, that 5 weeks from my first Moseley class, I passed the PSI Exam on the first try, and I'm now working with Christine at Avery-Hess!"
- "The instructors were informative, with great stories that related to the content. I highly recommend them."
- “Both Christine and Mary were wonderful instructors and helped tremendously introducing real estate concepts.”
- “The instructors (Christine and Mary) were both friendly, energetic, knowledgeable, and made learning fun.” - Lydia R.
- “Well presented, informative, and lots of opportunities for questions.”