Merlyn Banks, Principal Broker:
Firm WebsiteView Website Address:
181 Kings Highway
Fredericksburg, VA 22405
Projection screen, wireless internet access, a kitchen area with coffee pot, refrigerator and microwave, multiple restrooms, and private conference rooms.
Get information about this firm
Welcome Existing & Future Agents of BANKS Property Management and Sales
Full Service Property Management and Real Estate services for Buyers, Sellers, Investors and Renters representations. Our dedication is committed to serving our clientele throughout Prince William County, Stafford, Spotsylvania, and Fredericksburg, areas. We are also an Accredited Proprietary Real Estate School with the Department of Professional & Occupational Regulations “DPOR’ & Approved by Moseley School of Real Estate to teach Virginia Pre-licensing, Salesperson courses & Virginia Broker licensing courses.
If the class schedule we currently have posted does not fit your availability, please contact Merlyn Banks at 571-436-0445 | email@example.com Our scheduling is flexible, and we are happy to discuss alternate dates and times.
Moseley Efinal Testing Center
to request this firm to be your Moseley Efinal Test Proctor.
View Licensing Schedules:
to view and register for the courses that we offer at this facility.
- "Mrs. Banks taught the course with a complete understanding of the material combined with field experience, which provided me with additional understand of the world of a broker. She was approachable, knowledgeable, and professional. Her industry knowledge rounded out the course. Anyone who desires to do more than reading and answering questions, should sign up for Mrs. Banks' class!"- Larry W.
- "I chose Moseley so that I could take the course in a classroom environment. The instructor Merlyn Banks was extremely prompt, knowledgeable, effective and smart. Today's world is so consumed with the internet, but my instructor understood the importance of personal interaction. I would encourage you to consider the classroom method with Merlyn Banks. She is an excellent instructor." - John S.
- "I consider myself very fortunate to have had the opportunity to attend Mrs. Banks' Real Estate Broker class. For those who work best in a classroom, with an instructor and with other students to interact with, this is the place to learn. Mrs. Banks is patient and encourages students to engage in conversations relevant to the topics during class. This helps everyone learn and it creates a comfortable classroom setting. This also enables networking and future professional opportunities. Overall, my experience was excellent. From the Moseley staff, the instructor, and the material was topnotch!" -Shawn B.
- "Merlyn is extremely knowledgeable! She is up-to-date on the chapter pertaining to the VA laws, which was also very helpful. The classroom location was easy to get to, and in a convenient part of Fredericksburg."
- "Mrs. Banks is an amazing instructor, as you can tell she has a genuine passion for this industry. I enjoyed her stories during class, which also related to the book. She was patient and extremely helpful, which kept me encouraged. She is definitely one instructor I will never forget." - Michael M.
- "Mrs. Banks is incomparable!!! She is an amazing instructor and her experience in the industry is so valuable during the course. She is the best!"- Heather P.
- "I enjoyed the classes taught by Merlyn Banks. She is so pleasant and ensures that you understand each module before moving to the next, she answered all questions, and gave real life scenarios. I just want to say, she is definitely the BEST instructor in the world!! I was able to pass my Brokers test, and I am truly thankful to her for that." - K.N.
- "Merlyn was a great instructor. Very knowledgeable and patient with the class. She was extremely helpful even before the class started, in answering questions about the class and the process."
- "This was a great class. I could tell that Merlyn is a professional who is passionate about real estate. She knew the material well and I would recommend this course to anyone interested in taking the VA Licensing exam." - Cedric N.
- "My classroom experience was wonderful. Ms. Banks had snacks and drinks for the students, and she was very personable and accommodating. She was also patient, smart, and very knowledgeable of the real estate industry. She made sure we understood each topic and gave examples to help us gain insight. She encouraged us to ask questions and shared stories from her own experience in the business. I'm so glad I signed up at this location and I already passed my EFinal exam! " - K. B.
- "Mrs. Banks was amazing!!! Take her class!!! You will learn so much!!! I have been an active full time agent for 10 years! I was excited to get my broker license! She made the process fun and enjoyable. She took to time reinforce the key points and watch outs where PSI likes to "get-cha". I highly recommend you take classes from her. She passionately cares about her students and the content. She obviously enjoys teaching!!!" - Rick B.
- "Merlyn was awesome! Great teacher, I learned a lot in the class and she worked with each of us to make sure we learned every detail needed." - Trevor G.
- "Merlyn Banks is a highly educated real estate instructor. My classroom experience was more than just learning real estate, it was a life lesson from Merlyn. Thank you again for taking the time to reach my classmates and I about real estate." - Edward J.