Merlyn Banks, Principal Broker:
Firm WebsiteView Website Address:
181 Kings Highway
Fredericksburg, VA 22405
Projection screen, wireless internet access, a kitchen area with coffee pot, refrigerator and microwave, multiple restrooms, and private conference rooms.
Get information about this firm
Welcome Existing & Future Agents of BANKS Property Management and Sales
Full Service Property Management and Real Estate services for Buyers, Sellers, Investors and Renters representations. Our dedication is committed to serving our clientele throughout Prince William County, Stafford, Spotsylvania, and Fredericksburg, areas. We are also an Accredited Proprietary Real Estate School with the Department of Professional & Occupational Regulations “DPOR’ & Approved by Moseley School of Real Estate to teach Virginia Pre-licensing, Salesperson courses & Virginia Broker licensing courses.
If the class schedule we currently have posted does not fit your availability, please contact Merlyn Banks at 571-436-0445 | email@example.com Our scheduling is flexible, and we are happy to discuss alternate dates and times.
Moseley Efinal Testing Center
to request this firm to be your Moseley Efinal Test Proctor.
View Licensing Schedules:
to view and register for the courses that we offer at this facility.
- "I am so glad I took this class from Merlyn Banks. She was very knowledgeable and conducted the class with great attention to detail, and explained terms well to us. She creates a comfortable and efficient learning experience. I would highly recommend her classes to others." - Betsy S.
- "Merlyn Made the class fun and energetic! She taught the class in a way that I'm ready for the Board!"
- "Mrs. Banks is awesome and very passionate about the success of her students. Very glad I took her class." - Stephen F.
- "Mrs. Banks taught the course with a complete understanding of the material combined with field experience, which provided me with additional understand of the world of a broker. She was approachable, knowledgeable, and professional. Her industry knowledge rounded out the course. Anyone who desires to do more than reading and answering questions, should sign up for Mrs. Banks' class!"- Larry W.
- "I chose Moseley so that I could take the course in a classroom environment. The instructor Merlyn Banks was extremely prompt, knowledgeable, effective and smart. Today's world is so consumed with the internet, but my instructor understood the importance of personal interaction. I would encourage you to consider the classroom method with Merlyn Banks. She is an excellent instructor." - John S.
- "I consider myself very fortunate to have had the opportunity to attend Mrs. Banks' Real Estate Broker class. For those who work best in a classroom, with an instructor and with other students to interact with, this is the place to learn. Mrs. Banks is patient and encourages students to engage in conversations relevant to the topics during class. This helps everyone learn and it creates a comfortable classroom setting. This also enables networking and future professional opportunities. Overall, my experience was excellent. From the Moseley staff, the instructor, and the material was topnotch!" -Shawn B.
- "Merlyn is extremely knowledgeable! She is up-to-date on the chapter pertaining to the VA laws, which was also very helpful. The classroom location was easy to get to, and in a convenient part of Fredericksburg."
- "Mrs. Banks is an amazing instructor, as you can tell she has a genuine passion for this industry. I enjoyed her stories during class, which also related to the book. She was patient and extremely helpful, which kept me encouraged. She is definitely one instructor I will never forget." - Michael M.
- "Mrs. Banks is incomparable!!! She is an amazing instructor and her experience in the industry is so valuable during the course. She is the best!"- Heather P.
- "I enjoyed the classes taught by Merlyn Banks. She is so pleasant and ensures that you understand each module before moving to the next, she answered all questions, and gave real life scenarios. I just want to say, she is definitely the BEST instructor in the world!! I was able to pass my Brokers test, and I am truly thankful to her for that." - K.N.