Thomas Sklopan, Principal Broker:
Firm WebsiteView Website Address:
3111 Telegraph Corner Lane
Alexandria, VA 22310
Controlled access building, free parking, kitchen, dry erase board, computers, copier, and scanner
Get information about this firm
Welcome Existing & Future Agents of Century 21 Accent Homes
Welcome to Century 21 Accent Homes. As part of the world’s largest real estate organizations since 1973, we have built our reputation by successfully serving our clients in the City of Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County and Prince William County as well as nationally and internationally. We are pro-actively promoting the interests of our clients through real estate target marking, honest evaluation of property values and open communications.
Century 21 Accent Homes has the capabilities to thrive in this complex consumer market. We are property management experts prepared to handle more difficult and involved transactions. Our priority is to represent your best interest and to find the home you desire.
Our office is located on the corner of Telegraph and Franconia Road, Alexandria, Virginia.
Moseley Efinal Testing Center
to request this firm to be your Moseley Efinal Test Proctor.
View Licensing Schedules:
to view and register for the courses that we offer at this facility.
- "Tom was great. He knows the material, presents it in an easy to follow manner, provides good examples to illustrate the material, and he makes it fun!"
- "Tom was a wonderful instructor! Would definitely recommend to others!"
- "Tom was thorough and knowledgeable. He covered all of the content and added anecdotes and examples to further clarify the material. Very focused. Great course and exceptional session." - Blanche H.
- "Tom, I enjoyed taking your class, and responded very well to your style of training. [To prepare for the EFinal] I kept taking the Moseley tests over and over, and reading all the ones I answered wrong and the explanations. That method of studying really works. And remembering all your real life situations really helped too. I took the test last Wednesday. I was confident from all of my studying that I was ready, but the test was a little harder than I thought… until I hit the submit button. I PASSED!!!! I was thrilled. Thanks for everything!" - Katherine Z.
- "Our instructor was knowledgeable in the field of real estate, and kept the long days interactive and engaging."
- "Tom was great. His real world applications helped the students understand concepts much better."
- "Thanks so much for the very good course on Real Estate Licensing and the very good instructor, Mr. Tom Sklopan. He made the course fun and more interesting than it might have otherwise been. I took the Moseley E-Final exam on Monday and passed on my first attempt." Dennis P.
- "Tom used a lot of real life situations and was very interactive."
- "Tom Sklopan is very knowledgeable about the subject matter and tells relevant stories to help remember course material. He is an excellent instructor." -Karen D.