Michelle Thompson, Principal Broker:
Firm WebsiteView Website Address:
1340 Central Park Blvd
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
Controlled access building, ample free parking, kitchen, vending machines, dry erase board, wireless internet, overhead projector
Get information about this firm
Welcome Existing & Future Agents of CTI Real Estate
The Caldwell Thompson Companies is an independent real estate firm with three primary divisions; CTI Real Estate, CTI Relocation, and CTI Property Management. CTI uses virtual office systems to support a "work from anywhere" environment. The firm offers real estate professionals greater flexibility to manage dual career responsibilities and personal lives while building a successful real estate career. The team of dedicated professionals at CTI delivers on the promise of an exceptional office environment through teamwork based on the principles of diversity, respect, trust, communication,accountability, and service.
Directions: I-95, exit 130B – Plank Road. At the second light, turn right on Central Park Blvd. CTI Real Estate is one mile down on the left.
Click to view and register for the courses that we offer at this facility.
Broker/President and Moseley Instructor
(540) 785-7800 | email@example.com
Michelle Caldwell Thompson is the Principal Broker of CTI Real Estate and the President of Caldwell Thompson Companies, Inc. Michelle Caldwell Thompson has been the Principal Broker of CTI Real Estate since 2004, and is responsible for all corporate strategic initiatives, overseeing the direction of the entire company, and managing its team of real estate professionals. A seasoned executive, Michelle Thompson has let CTI's drive to engage the marketplace and gain market share, while re-defining corporate transparency.
From the early 1990s, Michelle Caldwell Thompson has held a variety of leadership positions in the real estate, corporate relocation, and property management industries. Although Michelle is a talented sales trainer and communicator, her commitment to outreach goes beyond her professional responsibilities. She continually serves and supports the HOPE CDC Dress for Success Campaign, the Susan B. Komen Race for the Cure, the County School Supply Drive, and the US Marine's Toys for Tots Campaign.
Michelle Caldwell Thompson is an active speaker in professional and academic settings. She is a member of the National Association of Realtors, the National Association of Women Business Owners, and the National Association of Residential Property Managers.
- "Michelle was awesome! The presentation was very engaging and she used real life examples that helped me to better understand the material. Additionally, the staff was very friendly and made us feel welcome. Overall, a wonderful experience!"- Tanya K.
- "Mrs. Caldwell-Thompson is an excellent and engaging instructor. She is polished and professional. I highly recommend her for future students!"
- "CTI has great people working in the office and it was centrally located. Michelle is very lively and interactive with the class and because of her, I feel extremely prepared for the test."- John L.
- “Michelle was a dynamic speaker. Her passion for real estate is evident in her presentation of the material. The way she guides you through the book and shares real life examples and experiences really helps."
- "Great energy, great atmosphere, Michelle used examples to help make the material stick, and the 4-day weekend class was great!"
- “Extremely knowledgable, not only on the subject matter, but also in the organization of the book. She provided real life examples and entertaining and engaging applications to the course material.” - Gary J.
- “Michelle is engaging, knowledgeable, patient, and very charismatic, all while remaining professional. The location was great and easy to find, and there was ample parking.” - Vernetta W.
- “I cannot say enough about our instructor. Energetic, warm, and beyond knowledgable. Michelle became the person who got me even more determined to succeed as a real estate agent. She made me feel like I could do it. I have been a stay-at-home mom for many years, and I had to go out of my box to take the Moseley class and finally do something for myself. Michelle not only made sure I understood the text material, but could use the material in real life situations to help me when I get into the field. I could go on and on, but the bottom line is: I went online to register to take a class that was going to give me the tools to pass a text, but I left with so much more. There is no better one to teach than Mrs. Michelle Thompson!” - Heather P.
- “What a fantastic attitude Michelle has, not only about her team, but an enthusiastic viewpoint about the class material. I wished I had only met and taken her class sooner.” - J.C.
- “Smart, informative, helpful, experienced, friendly, approachable, candid, honest, demonstrates integrity, made the class a pleasure to attend!” - Tamar M.
- “Michelle is an excellent instructor. Her command of the subject matter was and is superior. But more importantly, she knows how to share that knowledge in a usable manner for the student. Her delivery, personal business style, and genuine concern for the student is evident. I will definitely recommend this instructor to others. Michelle actually knows the subject matter, has great respect for the business of real estate, and demonstrates great concern for the student and subject matter.” - Brenda L.
- "The instructor’s delivery was excellent. Her teaching style made the 4-day class interesting. The interactive examples and real life comparisons made it easier to understand the text. The rest of the staff was friendly and helpful as well.” - Crystal M.
- “Mrs. Caldwell Thompson is very knowledgable in the field of real estate. She explained the material in a format that made it easy to comprehend, learn, and retain. I would highly recommend anyone to attend her training classes.” - Anthony P.
- “Mrs. Coldwell Thompson was EXTREMELY knowledgeable! Her stories and real life example make learning the information much easier.” - Joy P.
- “Michelle is so sweet and warm. She knows the material inside and out, and she explains it in detail with illustration. She often has examples from her own experience that are very helpful. I am so glad I took the course with Mrs. Thompson.” - Heaven S.