Michelle Thompson, Principal Broker:
Firm WebsiteView Website Address:
1340 Central Park Blvd
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
Controlled access building, ample free parking, kitchen, vending machines, dry erase board, wireless internet, overhead projector
Get information about this firm
Welcome Existing & Future Agents of CTI Real Estate
The Caldwell Thompson Companies is an independent real estate firm with three primary divisions; CTI Real Estate, CTI Relocation, and CTI Property Management. CTI uses virtual office systems to support a "work from anywhere" environment. The firm offers real estate professionals greater flexibility to manage dual career responsibilities and personal lives while building a successful real estate career. The team of dedicated professionals at CTI delivers on the promise of an exceptional office environment through teamwork based on the principles of diversity, respect, trust, communication,accountability, and service.
Directions: I-95, exit 130B – Plank Road. At the second light, turn right on Central Park Blvd. CTI Real Estate is one mile down on the left.
Click to view and register for the courses that we offer at this facility.
Broker/President and Moseley Instructor
(540) 785-7800 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Michelle Caldwell Thompson is the Principal Broker of CTI Real Estate and the President of Caldwell Thompson Companies, Inc. Michelle Caldwell Thompson has been the Principal Broker of CTI Real Estate since 2004, and is responsible for all corporate strategic initiatives, overseeing the direction of the entire company, and managing its team of real estate professionals. A seasoned executive, Michelle Thompson has let CTI's drive to engage the marketplace and gain market share, while re-defining corporate transparency.
From the early 1990s, Michelle Caldwell Thompson has held a variety of leadership positions in the real estate, corporate relocation, and property management industries. Although Michelle is a talented sales trainer and communicator, her commitment to outreach goes beyond her professional responsibilities. She continually serves and supports the HOPE CDC Dress for Success Campaign, the Susan B. Komen Race for the Cure, the County School Supply Drive, and the US Marine's Toys for Tots Campaign.
Michelle Caldwell Thompson is an active speaker in professional and academic settings. She is a member of the National Association of Realtors, the National Association of Women Business Owners, and the National Association of Residential Property Managers.
- "Michelle is very detailed, informative, and provided great examples for memorization."
- "She is very passionate about real estate and it shows in her teaching style. The firm location was very convenient, and the building is professional, nice and clean."
- "Truly an expert. Ms. Caldwell- Thompson is a wonderful and knowledgable instructor. She's extremely professional and highly encouraging."
- "She was very kind, informative and passionate about her job and her team! The firm was very convenient, clean, warm & a welcoming atmosphere."
- "I love all of Michelle's real life examples and stories. The examples really helped me to connect the dots." - Amanda
- "Michelle is very honest and benevolent in sharing her experiences in Real Estate and as a Principle Broker. The location is excellent. It was not difficult to find and it was in a very nice environment."- Robert B.
- "Michelle is great! She is very welcoming, enthusiastic, and passionate about real estate! The classroom location was local to me, and the classroom was of perfect size and comfortable. Coffee, hot chocolate & water were made available to all of us."- Margarita R.
- "Michelle was awesome! The presentation was very engaging and she used real life examples that helped me to better understand the material. Additionally, the staff was very friendly and made us feel welcome. Overall, a wonderful experience!"- Tanya K.
- "Mrs. Caldwell-Thompson is an excellent and engaging instructor. She is polished and professional. I highly recommend her for future students!"
- "CTI has great people working in the office and it was centrally located. Michelle is very lively and interactive with the class and because of her, I feel extremely prepared for the test."- John L.