Michelle Thompson, Principal Broker:
Firm WebsiteView Website Address:
1340 Central Park Blvd
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
Controlled access building, ample free parking, kitchen, vending machines, dry erase board, wireless internet, overhead projector
Get information about this firm
Welcome Existing & Future Agents of CTI Real Estate
The Caldwell Thompson Companies is an independent real estate firm with three primary divisions; CTI Real Estate, CTI Relocation, and CTI Property Management. CTI uses virtual office systems to support a "work from anywhere" environment. The firm offers real estate professionals greater flexibility to manage dual career responsibilities and personal lives while building a successful real estate career. The team of dedicated professionals at CTI delivers on the promise of an exceptional office environment through teamwork based on the principles of diversity, respect, trust, communication,accountability, and service.
Directions: I-95, exit 130B – Plank Road. At the second light, turn right on Central Park Blvd. CTI Real Estate is one mile down on the left.
Click to view and register for the courses that we offer at this facility.
Broker/President and Moseley Instructor
(540) 785-7800 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Michelle Caldwell Thompson is the Principal Broker of CTI Real Estate and the President of Caldwell Thompson Companies, Inc. Michelle Caldwell Thompson has been the Principal Broker of CTI Real Estate since 2004, and is responsible for all corporate strategic initiatives, overseeing the direction of the entire company, and managing its team of real estate professionals. A seasoned executive, Michelle Thompson has let CTI's drive to engage the marketplace and gain market share, while re-defining corporate transparency.
From the early 1990s, Michelle Caldwell Thompson has held a variety of leadership positions in the real estate, corporate relocation, and property management industries. Although Michelle is a talented sales trainer and communicator, her commitment to outreach goes beyond her professional responsibilities. She continually serves and supports the HOPE CDC Dress for Success Campaign, the Susan B. Komen Race for the Cure, the County School Supply Drive, and the US Marine's Toys for Tots Campaign.
Michelle Caldwell Thompson is an active speaker in professional and academic settings. She is a member of the National Association of Realtors, the National Association of Women Business Owners, and the National Association of Residential Property Managers.
- "Michelle is the best! She explains everything with stories to help you remember. She is excellent! She loves what she does and it shows in her teaching." - Robert N.
- "Excellent instructor! Very knowledgable and know how to engage the audience for maximum participation. Perfect location and very clean facility." - Shekela H.
- "Michelle was very thorough, knowledgable and personable. Her teaching style conveyed her love for the business and people. She is grade A."
- "I have had many teachers and instructors in my life time. She is by far the best yet. Her methods are understandable and she has a bright personality. I thank Moseley for assisting me in finding a class and a great instructor." - Darius J.
- "Michelle is my mentor. I never had a better person in my life who already put me on a path of success. Thanks Michelle!" - Mohammad G.
- "Michelle was engaging and gave real scenarios that related to the material, which made me understand it easily." - Jahel A.
- "Ms. Thompson is an excellent instructor with a wealth of knowledge of the industry and a passion that shines through." - Josh L.
- "She is extremely thorough, answers all questions, she has lots of personal stories to help you understand and relate." - Linnay C.
- "Ms. Caldwell-Thompson was extremely engaging and knowledgeable. She made the class informative and interesting. The classroom/office was comfortable and accommodating." - Lindsay W.
- "Michelle is extremely knowledgable and friendly. She had the class engaged the entire time." - Sherese T.