Scottie Booker, Founder and Principal Broker:
Firm WebsiteView Website Address:
2203 Graves Mill Road,
Forest, VA 24551
Get information about this firm
- Conference Room
- Reception Area
- Mini Kitchenette
Welcome Existing & Future Agents of Divine Fog Realty Company, LLC.
Divine Fog Realty Company is a Full Service Real Estate Firm, offering residential and commercial sales, property management, development, and real estate investments.
We specialize in property management, bringing unparalleled industry expertise to our clients in the Mid-Atlantic Region. We offer a full range of Management Services to our clients from Commercial and High End Market rate to LIHTC- low income housing tax credits, section 8, and senior housing, our personalized approach to managing your property allows us to customize the property services that are specific to your asset. We specialize in minimizing loss due to late payments, vacancy and deferred maintenance and we have the experience, credentials, and certifications to prove it. Our cutting edge management concepts allow us to utilize the latest technology to screen tenants, market your property, automate rental payments, increase rental rates, and much more. We combine our technology with the timeless principles of quality service, customer care, and client appreciation. This allows us to attract the best tenants while achieving the maximum performance of your asset.
Our company is focused on upholding the highest possible standard of service to our clients by continuing to train and educated ourselves, to master the property management craft. We currently hold the following credentials.
- CPO: Certified Professional of Occupancy
- SHCM: Specialist in Housing Credit Management
- C3P: Certified Credit Compliance Professional
- Fair Housing Certification
- Citizens Commendation Award: issued by the Lynchburg Police Department for collaboration on curbing criminal activity in managed communities.
- Virginia Real Estate Broker License
Click to view and register for the courses that we offer at this facility.
Salesperson and Moseley Instructor
(434) 942-2171 | email@example.com
Born in New Jersey and raised mostly in Lutherville, Maryland, Sales Manager, Recruiter, Moseley Instructor, and Realtor, Dorothy J. Stolba has three professional designations: ABR, SRES, and Real Estate School Instructor. She is a graduate of Towson University in Baltimore, MD with a Bachelor of Science degree in English and Mass Communications. Additionally, she has a Collegiate Professional License in teaching for secondary English, Journalism, and Speech Communication from the Commonwealth of Virginia. A published poet, Dorothy enjoys writing and has written several books.
Specializing in first-time homebuyers, military, seniors, historical homes, and land, she has superb customer service, negotiation, and communication skills. Having relocated and moved often over the years, and most recently living in Williamsburg and Forest, Dorothy has the insight to assist clients with their real needs professionally and efficiently.
- "I had an awesome instructor! She really made learning fun." - Linda A.
- "Dorothy is absolutely wonderful! She is patient, helpful, and determined to help all students succeed. The classroom location was close to home, and easy to find." - Lindsay S.
- "The instructor Dorothy Stolba was very helpful and made sure we understood the material before she moved on. The location of the classroom was great! My interactions with the Mosley staff was that they are very helpful."