Principal Broker, Owner, and Moseley Instructor
(703) 339-7506 | email@example.com
• Licensed in Virginia, MD and D.C.
• Responsible for training, managing, and recruiting agents
• Manage REO sales and supervise management team
• Manage Residential and Commercial Real Estate Divisions
• Equator Platinum Certified, Short Sale Certified, REO Certified
• Advise Mt. Vernon District Housing Committee
• ABR designation
• Broker in Virginia, Maryland, and D.C.
Achievements and Professional Organizations:
• Ranked in the Top Ten Real Estate Recruiters for the entire U.S. for Weichert Realtors
• Taught Real Estate classes at Weichert University to classes of up to 80 Realtors
• Multi-Million Dollar Real Estate Producer
• Army Commendation Medal and Certificate of Outstanding Performance (U.S. Army)
• National and Virginia Association of Realtors
• South County Chamber of Commerce
• Quantico/Belvoir Regional Business Alliance, Inc.
Associate Broker, Co-Owner, and Moseley Instructor
(202) 744-8563 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Jacquelyn is an Owner here at Exit Realty Associates Real Estate Brokerage in Lorton, VA. She has over 25 years in management and operations in the health care industry. She was responsible for managing growth and development through sales and acquisitions. After years of purchasing and selling homes for a hobby, 5 years ago, Jacquelyn decided to get her real estate license and pursue sales as a permanent career. Since entering this sector of the workforce she has worked with sellers and buyers, helped form an REO Team, mentored and trained agents in supporting bank owned properties and worked with her team to implement processes to streamline paper flow, such as our recent transition to utilizing the DotLoop paperless contract platform which has enabled this office to cut paper use by about 30% in under one year!
Associate Broker and Moseley Instructor
(703) 953-6217 | email@example.com
My name is Raymond Bromell and I am dedicated to servicing sellers, buyers, and investors in the northern Virginia area. I have more than 12 years experience in the real estate industry. As an agent with experience and expertise in the northern Virginia area I bring the tools to provide efficient service, useful information, and helpful advice; all provided with a positive attitude and the goal to negotiate an agreement favorable to my clients.
I provide invaluable real estate guidance regarding the selling, buying, and investing process for my clients. This guidance includes market values, information on the state of the market, direct competition, local customs, market preferences, and government requirements to keep you as informed as possible while providing you the many services I can provide as your realtor.
My experience and proven track record are factors you can count on when working with me. Please enjoy my website. It is just one of many successful tools I use to assist my clients. I look forward to working with you in a mutually trusted and respected professional relationship consisting of a valued client and a servicing realtor. I would love the opportunity to earn your business and future referral trust. I look forward to hearing from you.