Richard Snow, Broker/Owner:
Firm WebsiteView Website Address:
7947 Kings Highway
King George, VA 22485
Internet access, desks, printers, fax, kitchenette, ample parking
Get information about this firm
Welcome Existing & Future Agents of EXIT Realty Expertise
King George, VA
EXIT Realty Expertise is conveniently located on Kings Highway (Rt. 3 East) in King George, Virginia and serves the greater Fredericksburg area, northern neck, northern Va, Lake Anna and the counties of Stafford, Spotsylvania, Orange, Caroline, Louisa and surrounding areas.
We are proud to provide Moseley pre-licensing courses and EFinal examination testing at our training center. Our instructor takes pride in preparing students to pass the Real Estate Licensing test and preparing students for their new Real Estate Career. Our week long day class enables students to complete training and certification testing quickly and begin their new career in a timely manner.
To schedule weekend or evening classes, or for additional information about Moseley classes, please contact Instructor, Judy Laxague at (540) 424-8191.
Click to view and register for the courses that we offer at this facility.
Salesperson and Moseley Instructor
(540)424-8191 | firstname.lastname@example.org
My name is Judy Laxague and I specialize in assisting buyers, sellers, renters and investors from Northern Virginia to Richmond; the Northern Neck to Lake Anna and the counties of Stafford, Spotsylvania, Orange, Caroline, Louisa and the City of Fredericksburg. I have lived in Northern Virginia, the City of Fredericksburg and currently reside in Spotsylvania.
I was transferred to the Fredericksburg area in 1984 and taught at the FBI Academy until retirement in 1999, after 38 years in federal law enforcement. I am a U.S. Navy veteran and have first-hand knowledge of the trials and tribulations of government moves, which allows me to assist in making transfers as stress free as possible. I began my real estate career in 2003 and enjoy working with first-time buyers, getting the best possible price for sellers using the latest Internet marketing systems, working with investors and helping buyers find their dream home.
I am the lead instructor at EXIT Realty Expertise. The Salesperson course offered satisfies the state's pre-licensing educational requirements, and prepares students to take the National/State licensing examination. EXIT Realty Expertise is the area's fasting growing real estate company and I am proud to provide expert training for new agents and assist them as they begin their real estate career. Financial assistance is available for active duty spouses for classroom tuition and licensing fees.
I am just a phone call away if I can assist you in selling, buying, rental or investment or starting your new career in real estate. Referrals are the greatest compliment I can receive, and I look forward to working with you and your referrals to assist with your real estate needs.
- "Judy was extremely knowledgable and I loved that she used her real life experiences as examples to help us relate to what the textbook was relaying. The class was excellent and the staff at EXIT Realty were very friendly and welcoming."
- "The office was clean and the staff was friendly. Judy was a very good teacher, and she got the information across effectively." - James C.
- "I thought that the instructor (Ms. Judy Laxague) was warm, knowledgeable, and patient. Her teaching approach was very pleasant and was done in a manner to help us retain the information. The location as well as the class were also very good--the office appeared to be a new office (it was well-kept and clean). Thank you for having such a nice location and instructor!" - Sheila W.
- “Judy has a no-nonsense, but friendly approach. She has a genuine interest in her students’ success.”
- "Judy was patient, kind, and very helpful!"