John McCormick, Principal Broker:
Firm WebsiteView Website Address:
3420 Holland Road
Virginia Beach, VA 23452
Computers, copier, whiteboard, kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and small snack service
Get information about this firm
Welcome Existing & Future Agents of Family First Realty, Inc.
Virginia Beach, VA
Getting your “Moseley” real estate education at Family First Realty, Inc. in Virginia Beach is so easy. We are located in the heart of Virginia Beach, near Lynnhaven Mall so our facility is convenient to get to from anywhere locally. Our intimate classroom is designed for smaller classes so you and your education get the attention you deserve. Our certified instructors are “working brokers” so they have not lost touch with what is happening right now in the world of real estate. Sign up for your classes today!
Want some helpful tips on real estate? Check out Family First Realty's Blog! https://familyfirstrealtyblog.blogspot.com
Moseley Efinal Testing Center
to request this firm to be your Moseley Efinal Test Proctor.
View Licensing Schedules:
to view and register for the courses that we offer at this facility.
- "John was awesome! I looked forward to coming to class when it was scheduled. The location was great, as it was a very intimate setting. I would definitely recommend him as an instructor."
- "He gives real-life examples to help each person understand and really makes the course interesting. I would highly recommend John to others!"
- "John was very great at breaking down the material to the class. He makes learning fun!"
- "John is a great instructor! He is very knowledgable and teaches in a way that you can understand the material. The utilization of pictures and real life examples really helped me understand everything."
- "The instructors did an excellent job of guiding us through the material. They are very detailed and helped us pass the exam on the 1st go around. Excellent class." - Barbara L.
- "John made the information easy to understand. He is an amazing instructor! The rest of the staff was extremely nice and personable as well; I felt very welcomed!" - Stacie S.
- “I would not want to go anywhere else but Real Living Tidewater! I’ve been to other schools and they can’t beat Moseley! I loved the class. It was small, but the personalization really helped me learn. We could all go over our information as much as needed, and John has the best teaching style. He really helped me get a better understanding.” - Alexis T.
- “Wendy is a great instructor! She made sure I understood each section and broke it down to where I could understand it.” -Aenel S.
- "My instructor was John and Wendy. They both were dedicated to making sure every student understood real estate. They had lots of scenarios that made learning fun. We played question and answer games so that the instructions would sink in. These 2 are so good I wouldn't recommend anyone else." - Barbara L.
- "Very knowledgeable & kind. Made the class fun & easy to understand."
- "John was extremely formative and gave excellent case studies to drive the information home."
- "John breaks is down so you can understand the material. He makes sure you know the material and picks out the most important things to emphasize."