Richard Hyde, Course Instructor:
Firm WebsiteView Website Address:
11864 Canon Boulevard, Suite 103
Newport News, VA 23606
Five conference rooms, training room, internet access, dry erase boards, full kitchen with vending machines
Get information about this firm
Welcome Existing & Future Agents of Greg Garrett Realty
Newport News, VA
Welcome potential students and congratulations if you have decided to pursue the Moseley Real Estate course. Here at greg garrett realty.com we take great pride in education, knowledge will be the key to your success in Real Estate. We have one of the most knowledgeable real estate agents within our organization instructing you through the learning process. Good luck, study hard and we look forward to the opportunity of making your transition into real estate a rich and rewarding experience.
Click to view and register for the courses that we offer at this facility.
Associate Broker and Moseley Instructor
(757) 534-7558 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Colonel Richard Hyde is a sales manager at Greg Garrett Realty in Newport News, Virginia. Before he began his real estate career 1988, he served as a Colonel in the United States Army. While in the army, he served his time in Germany, South Korea, and the Republic of Vietnam. He also taught many classes at the Command and General Staff College and at U.S. Army Information School. He has spent the last twenty years at Greg Garrett Realty selling houses and earning his GRI and CRS designations. In his free time, he enjoys golfing, researching military history, and listening to jazz music.
- “Mr. Hyde has experience, both in and out of the classroom, and really knows the business. I’m glad I chose to attend his class, because I learned so much about real estate through his instruction.” - K. F.
- “Richard Hyde taught my class and he was an excellent instructor. He reviews a section of the material, rewords the information and gives an example. It helped my retention and understanding of the material more than any method I have ever been subjected to in a class with information of this type. The material was well put together and the classroom environment was very conducive to learning. I would highly recommend this class to anyone.” - Betty H.
- “I completed the Virginia Real Estate Course at Greg Garrett Realty in Newport News in September 2014. I found Moseley while doing a web search for courses in this area and selected the site and agency based on the schedule and the review of previous students. I am very pleased with my choice. The site was convenient for me and the classroom comfortable. I found Mr. Hyde to be a knowledgeable instructor who was willing to share his experience in the field in a way that clarified the information in the text. I am grateful for the manner in which he presented the material, the structure of the course and the text which proved to be beneficial when taking the final and licensing exam. I highly recommend this course.” - Adele G.
- “Mr. Hyde was very informative. He is a great instructor, and extremely helpful.” - Amy B.
- “Instructor brought his years of experience and understanding to the class. His insight proved to be very helpful in understanding the state exam questions. he proved to be a distinct advantage in shaping my exam success.” - Keith
- “He helped me gain confidence for the state and national exams.” - Richard
- “I appreciated his level of expertise and ability to connect real life situations to the subject matter.” - S
- “Mr. Hyde is very knowledgeable about real estate and incorporated personal experiences into his teaching to help clarify any questions we may have had. I look forward to working with him.” - Valeisa
- “Mr. Hyde knows his stuff! Awesome experience.”