William Walker, Principal Broker:
Firm WebsiteView Website Address:
3211 Old Forest Road
Lynchburg, VA 24501
Wi-Fi, Drink machine, Kitchenette, Nearby restaurants and shopping, etc.
Get information about this firm
Welcome Existing & Future Agents of John Stewart Walker, Inc.
Our company was established by John Stewart Walker in 1890. Since then the company has transitioned through three generations of Walkers, currently owned by William M. Walker. As an independent Real Estate firm, our foundation of customer service has kept us a leading Real Estate company in Central Virginia for over a century. We currently have a team of 35 full time agents ready to serve you.
Moseley Efinal Testing Center
to request this firm to be your Moseley Efinal Test Proctor.
View Licensing Schedules:
to view and register for the courses that we offer at this facility.
- "Ms. Wooldridge is fantastic! She knows the material and explains everything incredibly well." - Kate P.
- "Polly was incredible! She taught the class with great enthusiasm and was clearly an expert in her field!" - Chris D.
- "My instructor was well prepared, affable and interesting. I would recommend the Moseley course and Polly as an instructor." - Jim B.
- "Ms. Wooldridge had an excellent delivery of the course content, with actual real-life experiences." - Gary H.
- "Polly was very professional, friendly and informative. She has made me confident in passing my test." - Caroline C.
- "Polly was engaging and informative. She provided excellent anecdotes to supplement the course materials. The accommodations were good, and the PowerPoints were nice to follow."
- "She pointed out the key terms and what to look for. Great teacher!"
- "Polly is definitely an experienced agent, and is even working towards her Broker's license. She was very energetic!"- Angie H.
- "The instructor used good real-life examples! The classroom size and environment was comfortable."
- "Polly's experience and knowledge helped make the content understandable." - Dan F.
- "Polly went over everything thoroughly, offered examples, and encouraged class interaction."
- "Excellent instructor. Shows a lot of care for her students, and is very intelligent.”
- “The instructor was excellent, very personable. She covered the material well.” -H. A. Goodman