Mark Davis, Team Leader:
Firm WebsiteView Website Address:
6408 Grovedale Drive
Alexandria, VA 22310
Students have access to wireless internet, a tech station with fax and work area, and a kitchen.
Get information about this firm
Welcome Existing & Future Agents of Keller Williams Alexandria – Kingstowne
Thank you for choosing Keller Williams Alexandria - Kingstowne for your real estate and licensing education. We are proud to be part of the Moseley Real Estate Schools and welcome you to classroom. We are a company built and shaped by talented, driven real estate professionals who know the value of having a great career, accomplished colleagues, work-life balance, and a reputation for being the best in the business.
Providing education to associates is a core belief of Keller Williams that drives the success of the company and its associates. Last year, the company set a goal to increase agent count by 14 percent. It finished 2015 with an 18 percent increase to 134,000 associates. The company's agents also increased their sales by 23 percent to $228 billion, which resulted in a 24 percent increase in commissions earned. To ensure that the most effective models and systems are included in training materials, Keller Williams constantly renews its training programs. Information compiled from the proven models and systems of top agents and leaders in the field are incorporated into training programs.
"To build careers worth having, businesses worth owning, and lives worth living."
If traveling by Metro, there is a Fairfax Connector Bus pick up/drop off close to the office. To view schedules online, please click here: http://www.wmata.com/bus/timetables/
Click to view and register for the courses that we offer at this facility.
Operating Principal/Owner and Moseley Instructor
(703) 562-1791 | Dan@GreetingsVirginia.com
Dan Rochon is a Virginia Short Sale Specialist, Associate Broker in VA, Broker in MD and an owner and Operating Principal of the Keller Williams Realty office in Alexandria - Kingstowne, VA.
Dan and Traci & Consultants with Keller Williams Realty is a full-service brokerage that helps clients in the Washington metro region buy and sell properties in all price ranges. We specialize in luxury homes and short sale transactions. We have successfully completed hundreds of buying and selling transactions for our clients.
We understand and are able to solve the financial and emotional difficulties that often accompany short sales and we have saved dozens of individuals and families from losing their homes to foreclosure. Sellers do a short sale because it allows them to avoid foreclosure which involves hefty fees for the bank and poorer credit report outcomes for the borrowers.
- "Dan is the best instructor in my opinion! He has a sense of humor but he also knows real estate and can answer any question you have. There was very good communication on expectations and assignments, and the staff was very pleasant to be around." - Rosina O.
- "Dan is a great instructor. He makes the course material easy to understand with explanations and real-life examples. He is always punctual and professional, and is very knowledgable. I would highly recommend taking the Principles of Real Estate class with Moseley, specifically with Dan at Keller Williams Kingstowne."- Mike G.
- "Dan Rochon is absolutely a fabulous instructor! He was fun, made things easy to remember and had a knack for making the most dry concepts, interesting. I passed the Moseley exam on the first attempt, and I partly credit him for that. I hope he continues to be an instructor with Moseley, so more people can have an experience like I did."- Robert C.
- "Not only was every experience I had with a Moseley representative pleasant and helpful, but I also lucked out with my instructor. I was concerned about being able to retain the information, but Dan was very energetic and good at explaining things. He made class fun! Because of Dan's teaching style I was able to pass the Moseley final, and I will be taking the PSI exam in a couple of weeks."- Rachel
- "Dan Rochon really engaged the students and infused his classes with humor and relatable examples. He made a huge difference for me. Not only am I more confident in my knowledge, Dan gave me a deeper understanding of the material. I cannot sing his praises enough."- Loren W.
- "Excellent delivery of content which made it easy to retain a large amount of information in a short period of time. His shared insights and great examples really brought concepts to life." -D. Wright