Kay Bellhouse, Team Leader:
Firm WebsiteView Website Address:
14399 Penrose Place
Chantilly, VA 20151
Overhead projector, wi-fi, reception area, two additional conference rooms. The office is located in the prestigious Westfields office park near Dulles Airport. There is ample parking, and we are accessible from Rt 28 near the I-66 or Rt 50 intersection. There are also two nearby centers with multiple restaurants in each.
Get information about this firm
Welcome Existing & Future Agents of Keller Williams Chantilly Ventures
Thank you for choosing Keller Williams Chantilly Ventures for your real estate and licensing education. We are proud to be part of the Moseley Real Estate Schools and welcome you to classroom.
We are a company built and shaped by talented, driven real estate professionals who know the value of having a great career, accomplished colleagues, work-life balance, and a reputation for being the best in the business. At Keller Williams, we like to think we stand out from other real estate firms in many ways, but these areas in particular define Keller Williams Realty as an industry innovator and leader: Culture, Education, Profit Share, and Technology.
Your success is our goal…. Make today the day you begin the next fulfilling chapter in your life and career. Find out more by contacting our Team Leader today!
Moseley Efinal Testing Center
to request this firm to be your Moseley Efinal Test Proctor.
View Licensing Schedules:
to view and register for the courses that we offer at this facility.
- "My instructor, Mike Shearer, was excellent! He always had an answer to our questions and helped us to understand everything. The classroom was in a convenient location, as well. I would highly recommend Mike as an instructor." - Carlos A.
- "I could not have had a better instructor. Ken Isaacman had such a wealth of knowledge that made my learning experience enjoyable." - C.B.
- “Ken did a great job reviewing all the material and explaining it. He took the time to include examples, and answer every question I had, which was very helpful.”
- “Mr. Isaacman is an outstanding real estate instructor with an extensive amount of knowledge and experience that will help you understand the criteria easily and efficiently.” - J.M.
- “Ken did an excellent job. His ability as a teacher and his success as a Broker/Salesperson made the class very informative, entertaining, comfortable, and valuable for a student and future career interest.” - T.B.
- "Very communicative instructor, and the rest of the staff were great too. They made me feel like a welcomed team member already.” - L.H.
- "Ken is amazing! Full of relevant real estate knowledge to assist you in not only passing your EFinal, but in being an excellent salesperson!” - D.M.
- "Mike did a great job of presenting the material & answering all the questions."