Pam Allen, Career Contact:
Firm WebsiteView Website Address:
3510 Remson Court
Charlottesville, VA 22901
Wireless Internet, Ample Parking, Elevator, Computer work stations, Printers & Faxes, Audio visual equipment, Kitchen, Coffee
Get information about this firm
Welcome Existing & Future Agents of Keller Williams Charlottesville
Thank you for choosing Keller Williams Realty for your real estate training and education! It will be an exciting and informative journey.
When coming to class, feel free to bring your favorite beverage, snack, lunch, dinner, etc. We realize many of our students are coming to class directly from school or work, so dress comfortably and bring whatever you need to get through a four hour power session of learning!
We also recommend you start reviewing the “Principles of Real Estate” course book, prior to the first class.
We are located in Charlottesville just off of Greenbrier Drive, up the street from Century Link, 7-Eleven and Guadalajara Restaurant. We are one traffic light north of the Main Post Office on Route 29 North between Route 29 and Commonwealth Drive.
If traveling north on Route 29, make a left at the traffic light onto Greenbrier Drive. If traveling south on Route 29, make a right onto Greenbrier Drive. Once on Greenbrier, drive past the 7-Eleven and Guadalajara on your left and a small strip mall on your right.
Immediately after the “Nature’s Own Bakery Outlet” which will be on your right, turn into Remson Court where you will see several office buildings.
The class and our offices are located in building 3510, which is a four-story office building. Keller Williams Realty is located on the third floor, however, the class is taught in the large conference room of “Closure Title & Settlement Company,” which is located on the fourth floor.
Click to view and register for the courses that we offer at this facility.
Managing Broker and Moseley Instructor
(434) 466-7130 | email@example.com
Judy Savage started her real estate career in 1985 in Charlottesville after having worked for Dominion Resources for many years. She quickly became one of the areas top producing Realtors. In l989 Judy moved to the Northern Virginia area where she worked until l993. She returned to Charlottesville in May of l993 and became a member of the Forest Lakes Sales Team selling new construction in the community. Two years later she started the Resell Division for the sales team. In 1999 she moved to RE/MAX and in 2001 she open RE/MAX Assured Properties as the Broker/Owner. Under her leadership the office grew to the most successful real estate office in Charlottesville. In late 2013 she made the decision to go back to her roots and to concentrate again just on listing and selling property and she opened Judy Savage & Company Realtors. In July 2015 Judy brought her team under the brokerage of Keller Williams of Charlottesville.
Judy is active in Unity Church of Charlottesville where she has served on the Board of Directors as President and Treasurer. She and her husband Paul reside in the Belvedere neighborhood with their 2 pugs.
Salesperson and Moseley Instructor
(434) 996-3243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
I have been with Keller Williams Realty since 2006. I specialize in Traditional, Short Sale and Foreclosure properties. My areas of coverage include Charlottesville, Madison, Greene, Orange, Louisa, Fluvanna, Albemarle, Waynesboro, Nelson, and Buckingham. Prior to joining Keller Williams, I was a Manager and Director of Customer Service Publishing Companies.
- "Ms. Savage thoroughly covered materials, and gave examples to clarify."
- "Judy is very informative! I loved her examples! Such a fabulous teacher. The lecture was in a wonderful conference room and TV to view the Power Points."
- "Judy is extremely experienced and knowledgable in real estate. She was able to share real-world stories and examples while covering the material."
- "Ms. Savage was very informative and had a lot of real life examples to go with the lesson plan."- Jared M.
- "Judy made the class interesting with stories out of her own professional life." -Brigitte O.
- "She (Judy) is extremely knowledgable & gave many real life examples which made class interesting. Fun and enjoyable atmosphere. The classroom location was comfortable, clean, quiet, and convenient." - Michelle
- "Judy is a very informative lady, who is very knowledgable of her profession. I enjoyed taking the class!" - Mike F.