Donna Baez, Associate Broker
Firm WebsiteView Website Address:
105 W. Broad Street
Falls Church, VA 22046
Parking lot, elevator, spacious classroom, projector, etc.
Get information about this firm
Welcome Existing & Future Agents of Keller Williams Falls Church
Falls Church, VA
Thank you for considering Keller Williams Falls Church for your real estate educational needs. We hope you will find our facility inviting and comfortable and the experience a pleasant one.
At Keller Williams Realty Falls Church, we like to think we stand out from other real estate firms in many ways, but these areas in particular define Keller Williams Realty as an industry innovator and leader: Culture, Education, Profit Share, and Technology. We are a company built and shaped by talented, driven real estate professionals who know the value of having a great career, accomplished colleagues, work-life balance, and a reputation for being the best in the business.
We focus on helping associates realize their fullest potential. You will find opportunities for growth, support for achieving your objectives and a true sense of family and belonging.
Make today the day you begin the next fulfilling chapter in your life and career. Find out more by contacting our Team Leader today!
Click to view and register for the courses that we offer at this facility.
Associate Broker and Moseley Instructor
(571) 217-1082 | firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a dedicated, passionate, and market-savvy professional who puts my clients’ satisfaction before all else. My attention to detail, superior customer service skills, broad knowledge of the real estate industry as a whole, and my pure determination to indulge my clients with first class service sets me apart. I understand the power of creative, well-organized and highly effective marketing and offer customized marketing plans that maximize property exposure to the most qualified buyers.
Licensed to sell real estate in all three Washington DC metropolitan jurisdictions, I am an Associate Broker licensed in VA, MD and DC. I have nearly 20 years of residential property management and real estate experience which grants me a unique perspective on and approach to the real estate industry. My enthusiasm and tenacity has allowed me to emerge as one of Northern Virginia’s finest Realtors, regularly ranking in the top 10% of Realtors nationwide and maintaining membership in NVAR’s esteemed Top Producers and Multi-Million Dollar Sales Clubs. Expanding on my education and experience, I am also an EcoBroker, Certified Short Sale Agent, and REO Default Certified Agent.
- "Ms. Donna Baez did an outstanding job teaching this material to our class, and at an amazing rate! Anyone taking the course, I would recommend Donna Baez with KW Falls Church. The office is very spacious with training facilities and help in all corners. The staff with Moseley was excellent. They helped guide me, and tended to my needs." - Chris W.
- "Donna was a great instructor. She is kind and willing to help whenever any of us 'got lost'. Couldn't have done it without her help. The location was great; neat and well kept."- Ebony A.
- "I had an absolutely amazing instructor! Overall, the instructor, class, and Moseley staff was great! Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The material and exams are tough, but it definitely prepares you." - Joseph W.
- "Fantastic instructor with firm knowledge of the topics, reflecting her prior experience as a salesperson and broker. Lessons involved class discussions and stories."
- "The instructor was excellent, and I had a wonderful experience taking the class at the Keller Williams Falls Church office."
- "The material was thoroughly explained. The format of the instruction was easy to follow and provided essential detailed examples. We also benefitted from the experienced staff who came in to discuss specialized topics with us." -Daniel H.
- "Very knowledgeable and gives great real world examples. Very helpful staff. Everyone is so welcoming!"
- "Excellent knowledge of the content." -Betsy N.