Laurie Fetsko, Team Leader:
Firm WebsiteView Website Address:
923 Maple Grove Drive
Fredericksburg, VA 22407
Dry erase board, Internet
Get information about this firm
Welcome Existing & Future Agents of Keller Williams Realty
Thank you for choosing Keller Williams Fredericksburg for your real estate and licensing education. We are proud to be part of the Moseley Real Estate Schools and welcome you to classroom. We are a company built and shaped by talented, driven real estate professionals who know the value of having a great career, accomplished colleagues, work-life balance, and a reputation for being the best in the business.
“To build careers worth having, businesses worth owning, and lives worth living.”
Please note, if your class starts at 6:00 pm, the office closes at 5:00. Please come to the REAR of the building to suite 110. Your instructor will unlock the door. The class room is on the lower level. Come in and go to the right. Follow the hall past the kitchen. The training room is right there.
Click to view and register for the courses that we offer at this facility.
Associate Broker and Moseley Instructor
(540) 842-0655 | email@example.com
Philip Dorn comes to Keller Williams Realty with over 25 years of experience in real estate, finance and education. Mr. Dorn is an associate broker with Keller Williams and holds a brokers and instructors license in both Virginia and Georgia. He currently assists buyers and sellers in achieving their real estate goals throughout the Northern Virginia Region. Philip's past experience as a project manager, marketing director and, of course, real estate broker makes him a highly experienced asset to any client. As a real estate instructor, Mr. Dorn teaches pre-licensing sales persons courses, the broker licensure series and a variety of skills programs from contracts and ethics to marketing and negotiations strategies. We welcome Philip to the Keller Williams team and see a future filled with client satisfaction, as you, our clients, meet your real estate goals and objectives.
Associate Broker and Moseley Instructor
(703) 401-5050 | firstname.lastname@example.org
A Virginia native, Audrey Borja had a full career working in leadership roles for the Federal government and obtained her real estate license to pursue an alternative interest. She holds a Master’s Degree in Public Administration and earned her real estate Associate Broker designation after years of experience in real estate sales and marketing. Audrey serves the real estate community as an industry enthusiast. Audrey’s approach to real estate combines education with practice and a results orientation with focus on customer / client satisfaction. For time out, Audrey’s avid involvement in dance adds to her physical activities both socially and competitively, With a combined work ethic, family pride and positive outlook, Audrey’s journey from her government career to the continued excitement of real estate will be beneficial to individuals seeking a career in real estate.
- "I had Philip Dorn as my instructor, and he was excellent. He offered a lot of insight and real life information to the class. He is very knowledgable, has a sense of humor and is friendly. I thought this class would be boring, but he made it very fun. I was also very impressed with Moseley's staff. I spoke with one representative repeatedly, and she was very professional, efficient and courteous." - Bill G.
- "The class was absolutely amazing and it was a great learning experience. I highly recommend Philip Dorn as an instructor, he was phenomenal." - Nakisha O.
- "Audrey Borja is wonderful! It was a small classroom environment, which was almost like one-on-one tutoring. Audrey is very committed to her students, by making sure they understand the material and pass the exam. She goes over and beyond, and has been a mentor to me ever since I took her class."- Dawn C.
- "Philip Dorn is a great person and a great teacher."
- "The Instructor, Philip Dorn, had excellent teaching techniques, knowledge, and energy. " -P. B.