Amina Basic, Team Leader:
Firm WebsiteView Website Address:
6820 Elm Street
McLean, VA 22101
Whiteboard, projector, internet access, outdoor eating area, ample parking, lively and professional environment.
Get information about this firm
Welcome Existing & Future Agents of Keller Williams McLean/Great Falls
In March of 2012, Keller Williams McLean/Great Falls celebrated its fourth anniversary. In just four years, our Residential Division has grown to over 210+ Associates. From this nucleus, we have opened two specialty divisions: a Luxury Homes Division and a Relocation Division. Both divisions are staffed by high-producing, experienced REALTORs®. Keller Williams McLean/Great Falls has also formed a Commercial Division through which we intend to parallel the success and growth of the residential divisions.
Our goal is to make Keller Williams McLean/Great Falls the real estate company of choice in both the Residential and Commercial worlds by providing Our Associates the technology, marketing tools, resources, education and coaching to succeed and achieve in both businesses.
Click to view and register for the courses that we offer at this facility.
Salesperson and Moseley Instructor
(703) 307-7177 | firstname.lastname@example.org
After wonderful careers in both telecommunications sales and teaching in Fairfax County Public Schools, I entered the real estate market in 2005 and have enjoyed the same thrilling success. I have sold millions of dollars worth of homes in Fairfax, Arlington, Alexandria,Stafford and Loudoun Counties. I specialize in first time buyers, military, re-locations and down-sizing families. My philosophy is to treat everyone as family, and as such everyone receives the same amount of attention whether your buying a condo in Arlington or a mansion in McLean. I provide exceptional service for all of my clients and have the references to prove it.
- “This class seemed daunting at first, but with Tim’s teaching skills, things were manageable, and easy to learn. Tim’s real estate knowledge and interactive style of teaching made everyone enjoy learning, and I was able to pass the test on the first try.” - Bob A.
- “The real estate course with Tim Heil at Keller Williams in McLean was superb. He made excellent use of our time by emphasizing the most important elements of the material and bringing it to life with real-world examples. This kind of experienced instruction makes the learning stick and allowed us to understand the concepts rather than simply memorize the facts for a test.” - Theresa C.
- “I would highly recommend taking Moseley with Tim Heil as the instructor! He made the material easy to understand, provided examples, answered questions and the class was fun! Tim is an awesome teacher!” - Mary V.
- “Tim is a seasoned real estate professional, presented the class materials in a well-prepared series of lectures which moved quickly and included valuable commentary on the real estate profession. Highly recommended.” - Glenn F.
- “The class led by Tim Heil combined principals, examples, & best practices that allowed me to capture concepts quickly and allowed me to be totally prepared to take the licensing exams. Highly recommend the course. - Lamont H.
- “Best instructor I’ve ever had in explaining material in common terms. I actually had fun and enjoyed the learning experience.” - Samaneh R.
- “GREAT class; Tim Heil is really excellent." - Marypat R.
- “Incredible knowledge. Excellent teacher. Very competent, very clear, and used excellent examples and explanations.”
- “Extremely knowledgeable well versed in all real estate matters. An invaluable resource; I’m very fortunate to have had this opportunity to learn from him.”