Amina Basic, Team Leader:
Firm WebsiteView Website Address:
6820 Elm Street
McLean, VA 22101
Whiteboard, projector, internet access, outdoor eating area, ample parking, lively and professional environment.
Get information about this firm
Welcome Existing & Future Agents of Keller Williams McLean/Great Falls
In March of 2012, Keller Williams McLean/Great Falls celebrated its fourth anniversary. In just four years, our Residential Division has grown to over 210+ Associates. From this nucleus, we have opened two specialty divisions: a Luxury Homes Division and a Relocation Division. Both divisions are staffed by high-producing, experienced REALTORs®. Keller Williams McLean/Great Falls has also formed a Commercial Division through which we intend to parallel the success and growth of the residential divisions.
Our goal is to make Keller Williams McLean/Great Falls the real estate company of choice in both the Residential and Commercial worlds by providing Our Associates the technology, marketing tools, resources, education and coaching to succeed and achieve in both businesses.
Moseley Efinal Testing Center
to request this firm to be your Moseley Efinal Test Proctor.
View Licensing Schedules:
to view and register for the courses that we offer at this facility.
- "Tim Heil is an awesome instructor. It is evident that his former career as a teacher has benefited him in his role as a Moseley instructor. He uses the best practices in education to make the information in the course applicable, relevant and memorable. Tim used real world experiences, diagrams, and other techniques to make concepts understandable for learners of all styles. I passed my test on the first try thanks to Tim's expert teaching. I highly recommend his class." - Tiffany S.
- “This class seemed daunting at first, but with Tim’s teaching skills, things were manageable, and easy to learn. Tim’s real estate knowledge and interactive style of teaching made everyone enjoy learning, and I was able to pass the test on the first try.” - Bob A.
- “The real estate course with Tim Heil at Keller Williams in McLean was superb. He made excellent use of our time by emphasizing the most important elements of the material and bringing it to life with real-world examples. This kind of experienced instruction makes the learning stick and allowed us to understand the concepts rather than simply memorize the facts for a test.” - Theresa C.
- “I would highly recommend taking Moseley with Tim Heil as the instructor! He made the material easy to understand, provided examples, answered questions and the class was fun! Tim is an awesome teacher!” - Mary V.
- “Tim is a seasoned real estate professional, presented the class materials in a well-prepared series of lectures which moved quickly and included valuable commentary on the real estate profession. Highly recommended.” - Glenn F.
- “The class led by Tim Heil combined principals, examples, & best practices that allowed me to capture concepts quickly and allowed me to be totally prepared to take the licensing exams. Highly recommend the course. - Lamont H.
- “Best instructor I’ve ever had in explaining material in common terms. I actually had fun and enjoyed the learning experience.” - Samaneh R.
- “GREAT class; Tim Heil is really excellent." - Marypat R.
- “Incredible knowledge. Excellent teacher. Very competent, very clear, and used excellent examples and explanations.”
- “Extremely knowledgeable well versed in all real estate matters. An invaluable resource; I’m very fortunate to have had this opportunity to learn from him.”