Kate Papkin, Team Leader:
Firm WebsiteView Website Address:
1701 Duke Street
Alexandria, VA 22314
We offer coffee, as well as a Nespresso machine; resource lounge with MAC's and PC's; printing, copying and faxing machine; large projector screen, as well as a smart board screen; street parking and garage access (garage does have a daily parking fee).
Get information about this firm
Welcome Existing & Future Agents of Keller Williams Metro Center Alexandria
At Keller Williams Realty Alexandria - Old Town, we like to think we stand out from other real estate firms in many ways, but these areas in particular define Keller Williams Realty as an industry innovator and leader: Culture, Education, Profit Share, and Technology.
We are a company built and shaped by talented, driven real estate professionals who know the value of having a great career, accomplished colleagues, work-life balance, and a reputation for being the best in the business.
We focus on helping associates realize their fullest potential. You will find opportunities for growth, support for achieving your objectives and a true sense of family and belonging.
Our Mission: To build careers worth having, businesses worth owning and lives worth living.
Our Vision: To be the real estate company of choice for a new generation of sales associates and real estate owners.
Our Values: God, Family, then Business
Your success is our goal.... Make today the day you begin the next fulfilling chapter in your life and career. Find out more by contacting our Team Leader today!
Click to view and register for the courses that we offer at this facility.
Salesperson at RE/MAX Executives and Moseley Instructor
(571) 238-4714 | firstname.lastname@example.org
As a 20 year Northern Virginia resident, Leslie came to Real Estate in 2001 and is a recognized as a member of the Northern Virginia Association of REALTORS® Multi-Million Dollar Club. Leslie is passionate about making a positive difference in the lives of her clients. With her friendly nature and intimate knowledge of the local real estate market, Leslie is determined to make her clients homeowner ship dreams come true. Prior to her career in Real Estate, Leslie served our country as part of the US Air Force which meant living in Texas, Idaho, Colorado and Germany. Though her many moves, Leslie truely understands the stresses associated with moving and she is fully committed to making each transaction as seemless as possible. In her spare time, you may find Leslie riding her motorcycle, biking in the mountains with her three kids or spending time with her community right here in the heart of Fairfax County.
Salesperson and Moseley Instructor
(571) 398-5610 | email@example.com
Suzi has lived in the DC Metro area for over 20 years and is licensed to sell Real Estate in Virginia. As a Real Estate Specialist, she is focused, detail-oriented, and committed to providing her clients with the highest quality service throughout their entire Real Estate transaction. She is trustworthy and acts as an advocate for her clients, treating their best interest as her top priority.
- "Just wanted to express how much I enjoyed the class. Leslie Reisinger is a standout teacher because of her dedication to her students. Without her help, I never would have been able to master all the material. The real-life examples she gave us really made the information easier to recall. Keller Williams Metro Center goes the extra mile to help students, and I appreciate the team there." -T. B.
- "Our instructor did a good job providing stories that referenced the materials. Everyone was professional and responsive, and the material was top-notch and great for reviewing."
- "I thought the instructor was excellent. Leslie had a great understanding of the material, was able to answer all of the students questions, and was able to provide real-life experiences as examples." - Mark H.