Barry Harlowe, Principal Broker:
Firm WebsiteView Website Address:
11700 Plaza America Drive
Reston, VA 20190
Large training room, computer/internet access, overhead projector, dry erase boards, small kitchen with microwave, refrigerator and fresh coffee!
Get information about this firm
Welcome Existing & Future Agents of Keller Williams Reston/Herndon
Thank you for choosing the Keller Williams Reston/Herndon office for your Real Estate educational needs!
At Keller Williams Reston/Herndon, we like to think we stand out from other real estate firms in many ways, but these areas in particular define Keller Williams Realty as an industry innovator and leader: Culture, Education, Profit Share, and Technology. We are a company built and shaped by talented, driven real estate professionals who know the value of having a great career, accomplished colleagues, work-life balance, and a reputation for being the best in the business.
We focus on helping associates realize their fullest potential. You will find opportunities for growth, support for achieving your objectives and a true sense of family and belonging.
Make today the day you begin the next fulfilling chapter in your life and career. Find out more by contacting our Team Leader today!
Moseley Efinal Testing Center
to request this firm to be your Moseley Efinal Test Proctor.
View Licensing Schedules:
to view and register for the courses that we offer at this facility.
- "Barry is not only very knowledgable, but he also knows how to explain the subject matter in a memorable way." - Jose
- “Hands down the best instructor ever!!! Barry is an outstanding instructor. He is extremely knowledgeable and professional. He has a great way of connecting to the students and encouraging them to learn." - Badrieh
- “Barry was absolutely fantastic!! Not only is he extremely knowledgeable, but his delivery made the material, which could be very dry at times, more palatable. I am grateful that my colleague and I were lucky enough to have him! Please extend our thanks and positive comments.” - Sue
- “Barry was excellent at giving real world examples in the real estate market which provided better learning opportunities. I was never bored; he kept my attention the entire time and allowed for as many questions as students had.” - Carolyn
- “Very knowledgeable, pleasant, and professional. Recommend him highly. Barry answered all questions when asked.”
- “Barry brought years of processional knowledge to the training and was able to identify and show in practical applications how all information that was provided fits.” - Gregg
- “Barry was an excellent instructor. He was very responsive to individual needs in the classroom, and made sure that we were all mastering the material.”
- “Ann Beck was very knowledgeable about all topics; I really enjoyed her class.” - L.W.
- “Ann's class was the way to go! She made the material fun and she shared a wealth of experience.”
- “Ann Beck was an excellent instructor. Her knowledge and experience was evident from beginning to end. She kept the class interesting and engaging and has offered her continued support. She did a great job!” - Michael Beck