Benji Tull, Team Leader:
Firm WebsiteView Website Address:
6806 Paragon Place
Richmond, VA 23230
Wi-Fi, whiteboard, projector, coffee, ample parking, etc.
Get information about this firm
Welcome Existing & Future Agents of Keller Williams Richmond West
Thank you for choosing Keller Williams Richmond West for your real estate and licensing education. We are proud to be part of the Moseley Real Estate Schools and welcome you to classroom.
We are a company built and shaped by talented, driven real estate professionals who know the value of having a great career, accomplished colleagues, work-life balance, and a reputation for being the best in the business. At Keller Williams Realty Richmond West, we like to think we stand out from other real estate firms in many ways, but these areas in particular define Keller Williams Realty as an industry innovator and leader: Culture, Education, Profit Share, and Technology.
Your success is our goal.... Make today the day you begin the next fulfilling chapter in your life and career. Find out more by contacting our Team Leader today!
Join us for a FREE Career Night to learn about getting your Real Estate license!
Monday, November 13, 2017 from 6:00 - 7:00PM
6806 Paragon Place, Suite 300
Richmond, VA 23230
Click to view and register for the courses that we offer at this facility.
Salesperson and Moseley Instructor
(804) 529-1489 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Romilda has been a licensed agent in Virginia for 9 years. She attended Mary Baldwin college for sociology and social work. She considers public speaking to be her passion, and is enthusiastic about the importance of building strong communities through home ownership.
During her career, Romilda has worked as a VHDA trainer. She has also been awarded with the Outstanding Production - Platinum Award (by Volume), and the Outstanding Production - Gold Award (Production by Unit). In her spare time, Romilda enjoys reading, singing, watching movies, and performing.
Associate Borker and Moseley Instructor
(434) 941-8847 | email@example.com
I am an e-PRO and a SFR (Short Sale and Foreclosure Specialist). Service is our number one priority! We handle everything from high end properties to foreclosures.
I provide each client with excellent service. Going beyond the expectations and creating a win/win solution for all parties. We have the special ability to sell homes faster and for more money.
You need an experienced professional. I will put my knowledge an experience to work to help you make your move a pleasant one. Make your choice wisely. The age you choose will help you make many important decisions. No one will work harder or more professionally.
- "She was very helpful and is great at explaining the material in detail to ensure the students are understanding it. The classroom location was in close proximity to home and work. All around, I had a great experience and the environment was great." - Allysa H.
- "For the amount of information, Romilda was able to present it but still explain how important studying is for the Moseley and the State exams." - Laron
- "Ms. Smith was amazing and did a great job explaining the course. She took her time and moved at a pace that was good for the students. The course is very informative and the material is very detailed."
- "Romilda was the best instructor we could have ever been assigned! Detailed in instructing, gave great relatable examples, and went out of her way to help in any way possible." - Jessica H.
- “Our instructor was enthusiastic and knowledgable, and made the material interesting with examples to help explain some of the concepts.”
- “Romilda was very friendly and personable. I enjoyed her teaching style. The staff were very friendly and helpful, and they even provided free coffee.”
- “Romilda was great. She took time to really make sure we understood the material. I appreciate her help inside and outside of the classroom by keeping us updated with all the changes. My experience was wonderful and the study materials has prepared me for the state exam.”
- "The instructor kept our attention with relatable examples which helped make the information more memorable.”