Welcome Existing & Future Agents of Pearson Smith Realty
WHO IS PEARSON SMITH REALTY?
The E4Realty Group is a team of real estate agents founded in 2011 by Eric Pearson at RE/MAX. Eric started by making a list of qualities that he would want in a REALTOR ® and built a team that fit the profile; honesty, integrity, knowledge, and passion.
After seeing the positive results and feedback from his team members, Eric started to wonder how he could help even more agents succeed. He brought his ideas to Chuck Smith, then a Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer of one of the area’s top consulting firms, who also happens to be his uncle. Together, they developed a unique business plan that would allow agents to work in a collaborative environment while promoting individual success.
Always focusing on what is best for the agent, Pearson Smith Realty was then formed in December of 2014 based on a core set of values that we strive to achieve every day. Here, we all work together as a team, showing customer focus and commitment to deliver value with respect, honesty, and personal accountability. In addition, we’re looking for agents who have a strong commitment to personal improvement and a “will to win” attitude.
Moseley Efinal Testing Center
to request this firm to be your Moseley Efinal Test Proctor.
View Licensing Schedules:
to view and register for the courses that we offer at this facility.
- “Mike Wagner was an exceptional instructor from start to finish. His training and classroom approach was highly effective and I thoroughly enjoyed many of his personal scenario comparisons. He was extremely accommodating with scheduling meetings and was very attentive when approached with questions. I would highly recommend Mike Wagner for any future training and classroom sessions.” - Daniel G.
- "Dear Mike, Thank you so much for making our real estate class a fun and enriching experience! I really enjoyed it, and you made a lot of the material and lessons memorable through your examples, humor, and irony. I'm grateful for your efforts and support." - Colin B.
- “So glad I took the classroom course with Mike Wagner. He was not only engaging, but honest and funny too. He shared stories to maintain interest with the whole class. Mike made my experience wonderful. Not only did he teach the class in a fun and informative way, but he was also extremely flexible in scheduling my proctored final exam.” - Dustin F.
- “Thanks to the Moseley class, and big thanks to the class instructor, Mike Wagner, I was able to pass my my state licensing exam on my first attempt! Mike was an excellent teacher. He made the class fun, informative and I really learned a lot. Highly recommended!” - Aischa B.
- “Mike Wagner made everyone in the class feel welcomed and at ease. The classes went by quickly, and I learned so much from Mike. He was not shy about sharing practical information about the industry that the books can’t really explain. The class was fun, and Mike was great about having everyone participate. It’s obvious that Mike is serious about real estate, but he also knows how to bring humor to it. When class was over, Mike was always there to encourage and support me with the exams. If it wasn’t for his positivity and encouragement, I really don’t know if I would have taken the tests, let alone pass. Thanks Mike, I learned so much, made so many great friends, I passed the PSI, and now, I’m a realtor!” - Isabelle T.