Eric Pearson, President:
Firm WebsiteView Website Address:
43777 Central Station Drive
Ashburn, VA 20147
Ample parking, projector and white board, internet access, vending machines, etc.
Get information about this firm
Welcome Existing & Future Agents of Pearson Smith Realty
Welcome to Pearson Smith Realty! We're excited that you're considering our Training Center to begin you career in Real Estate!
We have a very Unique Pro-Agent Culture here at Pearson Smith
We love our independent agents! And our agents love the friendly—and collaborative—environment that we have here at Pearson Smith. We highly value and respect each one of them…and, in turn, they really appreciate the special advantages they derive from having Pearson Smith as their top-tier brokerage platform. It’s a great symbiotic relationship…and a ‘win-win’ for both of us.
We provide great Support & Coaching to our Agents
With Pearson Smith on your team—connecting you with the very best lenders, title companies, home inspectors, contractors, etc.—you’re free to focus your time & attention on building great relationships with your clients…and on helping them sell their homes, or on finding the perfect house for each one of them. And for those agents who find themselves in unfamiliar situations, we provide great counsel and coaching. And, unlike at other agencies, our agents are extremely supportive of one another, and willing to provide advice & assistance when needed.
We have a flexible—and lucrative—Commission Structure
We have an innovative split-commission fee structure here at Pearson Smith that features a sliding scale that pairs a higher commission percentage with a slightly higher monthly affiliation fee…vs. a lower commission percentage with a slightly lower monthly affiliation fee. And you’re free to choose whichever pay structure you’re most comfortable with. Often, our newer, less experienced agents, choose the safer, more stable version; while our more confident, experienced, and entrepreneurial agents choose the version that maximizes their potential return.
We want to Meet You!
If you have Big Dreams—and want to make a lot of money as a successful real estate agent—we have the tools & relationships to help you reach them. So call us today to schedule that first meeting. We guarantee that it will forever change your future.
Click to view and register for the courses that we offer at this facility.
Broker and Certified Moseley Instructor
(703) 606-7277 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mike Wagner knows Loudoun County, Fairfax County and Northern Virginia Real Estate! When it comes to real estate, Mike Wagner is thought of as Mr. Northern Virginia by many who know him - his knowledge of the area, its businesses, and many of its residents makes him an excellent choice for helping with your real estate needs.
Born in Port Arthur, Texas, Mike grew up near Philadelphia. When he was ten years old, a small event would forever change him and lead him to Virginia and eventually Loudoun County. Driving home from visiting family in Tennessee, Mike's family stopped on Route 81 to stretch -- it was December and it was a balmy 74 degrees out. Of course Mike's home was covered with snow at this time of year. Mike thought to himself "so this is Virginia - I'm going to live here someday".
Mike attended University in Norfolk, VA where he received a BSBA in Marketing. After living in Virginia Beach for many years, Mike moved to Charlottesville VA. A job opportunity brought Mike to Leesburg VA in 1991. He has resided here ever since.
Mike's hobbies include fitness, golf, cycling, skiing, and the culinary arts. He enjoys reading, listening to NPR, watching good films, spending time with friends, and helping people with their Real Estate needs.
For more information on Mike, simply call or visit Mike's main website at www.MikeWagner.com.
- “Mike Wagner was an exceptional instructor from start to finish. His training and classroom approach was highly effective and I thoroughly enjoyed many of his personal scenario comparisons. He was extremely accommodating with scheduling meetings and was very attentive when approached with questions. I would highly recommend Mike Wagner for any future training and classroom sessions.” - Daniel G.
- "Dear Mike, Thank you so much for making our real estate class a fun and enriching experience! I really enjoyed it, and you made a lot of the material and lessons memorable through your examples, humor, and irony. I'm grateful for your efforts and support." - Colin B.
- “So glad I took the classroom course with Mike Wagner. He was not only engaging, but honest and funny too. He shared stories to maintain interest with the whole class. Mike made my experience wonderful. Not only did he teach the class in a fun and informative way, but he was also extremely flexible in scheduling my proctored final exam.” - Dustin F.
- “Thanks to the Moseley class, and big thanks to the class instructor, Mike Wagner, I was able to pass my my state licensing exam on my first attempt! Mike was an excellent teacher. He made the class fun, informative and I really learned a lot. Highly recommended!” - Aischa B.
- “Mike Wagner made everyone in the class feel welcomed and at ease. The classes went by quickly, and I learned so much from Mike. He was not shy about sharing practical information about the industry that the books can’t really explain. The class was fun, and Mike was great about having everyone participate. It’s obvious that Mike is serious about real estate, but he also knows how to bring humor to it. When class was over, Mike was always there to encourage and support me with the exams. If it wasn’t for his positivity and encouragement, I really don’t know if I would have taken the tests, let alone pass. Thanks Mike, I learned so much, made so many great friends, I passed the PSI, and now, I’m a realtor!” - Isabelle T.