John McCormick, Principal Broker:
Firm WebsiteView Website Address:
3420 Holland Road
Virginia Beach, VA 23452
Computers, copier, whiteboard, kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and small snack service
Get information about this firm
Welcome Existing & Future Agents of Real Living Tidewater
Virginia Beach, VA
Getting your “Moseley” real estate education at Real Living Tidewater in Virginia Beach is so easy. We are located in the heart of Virginia Beach, near Lynnhaven Mall so our facility is convenient to get to from anywhere locally. Our intimate classroom is designed for smaller classes so you and your education get the attention you deserve. Our certified instructors are “working brokers” so they have not lost touch with what is happening right now in the world of real estate. Sign up for your classes today!
Click to view and register for the courses that we offer at this facility.
Principal Broker and Moseley Instructor
(757) 718-3925 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Initially licensed in 1985 while still serving on active duty in the US Navy, John worked for several local real estate companies. He became a broker in 1998, then after retiring (from the USN), he left his broker to start out on his own in 2000. He is also the president of a local corporation, and owns a property management company. John (as principal broker) handles: sellers, buyers, investors, inventory and distressed properties, training and daily operations. In his spare time, John enjoys, boating, camping, motorcycle riding, working on cars and spending time with his kids and grandkids.
Associate Broker and Moseley Instructor
(757) 237-4081 | email@example.com
Initially licensed in 2000, Wendy came to work with John. She got her broker's license in 2004 and became co-owner. Wendy is also the company relocation director and escrow agent. She holds PRS (relocation) and QSC (quality service) certifications. Wendy is also an appointed Notary of the Commonwealth of Virginia. Wendy (as associate broker) handles: relocation, sellers, buyers, training, agent oversight and daily operations. In her spare time Wendy enjoys travel, gardening, cooking, movies and spending time with her kids and grand-kids.
- "John was awesome! I looked forward to coming to class when it was scheduled. The location was great, as it was a very intimate setting. I would definitely recommend him as an instructor."
- "He gives real-life examples to help each person understand and really makes the course interesting. I would highly recommend John to others!"
- "John was very great at breaking down the material to the class. He makes learning fun!"
- "John is a great instructor! He is very knowledgable and teaches in a way that you can understand the material. The utilization of pictures and real life examples really helped me understand everything."
- "The instructors did an excellent job of guiding us through the material. They are very detailed and helped us pass the exam on the 1st go around. Excellent class." - Barbara L.
- "John made the information easy to understand. He is an amazing instructor! The rest of the staff was extremely nice and personable as well; I felt very welcomed!" - Stacie S.
- “I would not want to go anywhere else but Real Living Tidewater! I’ve been to other schools and they can’t beat Moseley! I loved the class. It was small, but the personalization really helped me learn. We could all go over our information as much as needed, and John has the best teaching style. He really helped me get a better understanding.” - Alexis T.
- “Wendy is a great instructor! She made sure I understood each section and broke it down to where I could understand it.” -Aenel S.