Merlin Smith, Managing Broker:
Firm WebsiteView Website Address:
13135 Lee Jackson Memorial Highway
Fairfax, VA 22033
Wi-Fi, Ample Parking, Kitchen with microwave
Get information about this firm
Welcome Existing & Future Agents of RE/MAX Premier
Thank you for considering RE/MAX Premier for your Real Estate education needs. Our associates are high caliber professionals that are committed to the business, and to helping you. We are excited that you plan to begin your own career in Real Estate, and look forward to seeing you in the classroom!
Click to view and register for the courses that we offer at this facility.
Managing Broker and Moseley Instructor
(703) 449-1501 | email@example.com
Merlin retired from the U.S. Army after 22 years of service. He has been a licensed agent for over 19 years exclusively in Northern Virginia. He has a strong background in training from his military service, and has taught Real Estate Continuing Education Classes for the agents in his company. Merlin is also heavily involved in the Northern Virginia Association of Realtors (NVAR) where he has served on the Forms, Grievance, Professional Standard Committees, and served a 2 year term on the Board of Directors. He also has a BS in Business Management from the University of Maryland.
Merlin hold the following designations: 203K Specialist (203K), Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) , Certified Foreclosure Specialist (CFS), Graduate of the Realtor Instituted (GRI), Own America Investment Certification Program (OICP), Residential Construction Certified (RCC).
- "Mr. Smith was an excellent instructor. He is very knowledgeable and made the class fun and entertaining. I really enjoyed his class!"- Soma
- "Merlin Smith is a top-notch instructor. His years of experience in the real estate business are evident in his knowledge and presentation of the material. His instruction is concise, easily understood, and supplemented with real-life examples to illustrate concepts. His class is very interactive, which is helpful to the learning process, and Merlin is readily available to answer any questions. I truly believe that Merlin's caliber of teaching was instrumental in helping me pass the class final and PSI on the first try. I highly recommend his class!" - Amberly C.
- "Mr. Merlin Smith is an excellent instructor and there is much to say about him! He is very patient to answer all of students questions and always make himself available to us outside of class time. He has a lot of information to cover within the class timeframe, but his charisma makes the course enjoyable. He makes information easy to chew by giving examples that apply to real life. I admire Mr. Smith's integrity in the business of real estate, a characteristic which I find rare and refreshing." - Lily R.
- "I want to thank Mr. Smith for the wonderful salesperson course he taught, and for the useful examples and personal experience he shared with the class to make the learning more enjoyable and easier to digest. I highly recommend Mr. Smith to other students." - Maya D.
- "The classroom was great. It had a huge flat screen which was used for class. Everything was always clean and ready to go. Our Instructor, Merlin Smith, made the class interesting and found real life scenarios to help us connect terms, ideas, and concepts. He also demonstrated a great deal of encouragement throughout the course. I would recommend Merlin to anyone. And the Moseley EFinal Exam prepared me extremely well for the state's PSI exam. It was an awesome class." -B. M.
- "The instructor was helpful all the way, both during and after our class." - Jean T.
- "Merlin Smith is an excellent instructor. He is extremely knowledgeable and experienced. He shares his experiences as examples to illustrate teaching points in a very effective way. He is also a great motivator and encourages his students to succeed. I highly recommend his class!" - Meg F.
- "Mr. Smith is excellent. He knew the material and he had the entire class interact with one another so he could make sure we understood all the material. He was kind, patient, and caring, and he made me want to learn. No question was a dumb question. Mr. Smith is the reason I passed the PSI, and I can't thank him enough." - Theresa S.